The ISPA Spirit Store is available by appointment only. Visit the website, https://ispa ptsa-2.sguare.site/, for more information.
Students who are not wearing the proper uniform will be subject to disciplinary action by the school administration as listed below. Uniforms must be the appropriate color, size and length.
- Students are required to wear straight cut, Khaki pants. Pants must be worn at the student’s waistline. Shorts, capri pants, or skirts are not permitted. (Note: no other colored pants will be permitted).
- Shirts may be Navy Blue, Hunter Green or Red. Shirts must have the ISPA logo on the upper left-hand side of the shirt.
- No open-toed or backless shoes (no sandals, flip-flops, slides, or slippers are permitted). Sneakers are recommended for all students.
- Hats are not authorized regardless of activity or weather situation.
- Jewelry should be limited, and no large chains, necklaces, chokers, or rings are allowed.
- Hairstyles should be neat, clean and reflect a preparatory school environment.
- Sweaters are part of the policy and must be an approved ISPA sweater with school logo. Hoodies are not allowed.
Consequences for not complying with ISPA’s Uniform Policy:
- First offense: Warning – student must call home to receive proper uniform
- Second offense: Detention/Parent Conference
- Third Offense: Probation
- Fourth Offense: Recommendation for removal from ISPA