In an effort to support our virtual learning plan, all report cards and interim progress report will be accessible through the Miami-Dade County Public School Parent Portal. We highly encourage our parents and students to monitor their academic progress through this portal regularly.
To access the portal, please follow these steps:
- Log on to the Parent Portal via http://www.dadeschools.net/parents.asp.
- Access the link using your web browser and click on the red tab titled STUDENTS or the orange tab titled PARENTS.
- Select Login to Parent Portal and type the username and password and click on Login.
- On the main page, click on View Grades & Attendance or Report Card
- The current marking period’s “Report Card” will be viewable via the Parent Grade Viewer.
- The 4th quarter interim progress report will be available beginning on May 1, 2020
- The 4th quarter report card will be available beginning on June 19, 2020.
We hope you continue to stay safe and healthy during this pandemic. Please email Ms. Diaz, Assistant Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need assistance accessing your child’s report card or interim progress report.